6/13/2017

June 2017 post

What's going on for June 2017 (besides everything being an awful breaking alert):

I'm juggling way too many books,but these current reads are ALL UP IN MY CATNIP, helping me escape all the current bullshit going on (and great bathtub reading):

Alyssa Cole's An Extraordinary Union (The Loyal League #1) - heroine spy bringing down the Confederacy. Yes, please.
reading a sample/preview from a twitter/kindle link got me like:


 Mark Manson's The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life - b/c when I was so stressed about everything, it's kind of refreshing to sort out (real fast) all of shit I DON'T have to give any fucks about.


my approach to everything now: 


Michelle Visage's The Diva Rules: Ditch the Drama, Find Your Strength, and Sparkle Your Way to the Top - Fucking amazing...
 Here's the T:




No comments: