5/03/2014

Remember that one time...



... I was all, "Oh man, 2013 was crazy - May through August totally flew by me! LOL."




But in my defense - honestly, for serious this time - the start to 2014 was no fucking joke...

We're talking ice-storms and four months of snow in D.C., major work BS (some bad, but mostly ended-up really well or "okay"), wedding planning (trying to carve out time for said planning - ugh), and a tricky new smart-phone, and Game of Thrones Season 4 just started, and I need to start boxing again, and blah blah blah... 

I can still shoot for the Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge (at a super wimpy 25 books - and I have to remind myself to update said Goodreads).  And maybe I can post once a week...

*sigh* It does feel good to be writing something again.



No comments: