12/29/2013

Auld Lang Syne

Good lord, my reading challenges just flew out the window.
2013 started off great for reading romances... really it did!

The TBR Challenge 2013 at the Super Librarian's (but I'm signing up for the 2014 challenge),
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge (maybe I can do 50 books in 2014?),
Trying to post twice a week (ok, that will be trickier...)

Everything seemed great and then...


I blame all of May through August. Some of the best months for summer reading, and I just blew it.

On top of my other Herculean 2014 goals, I'll really need to do better about carving out more reading time.  And I need to be more stringent with my DNF intuitions; if the book isn't going well - just stop.  No more wasting time by avoiding a crummy book.  If it's not meant to be, just let the book go.

Ciao ciao 2013!  

Here's to an HEA romance-filled 2014!








No comments: