12/13/2012

Obligatory 12/12/12 post

UPDATE!


It MUST have been some astrological 12/12/12 madness... 

Because MacGruber Christmas Conspiracy is actually holding my attention...  

I've already decided that nothing will surprise me at this point, so I don't want to say anything interesting or unexpected happened.

And I'm still finding the gems, but not "stumbling" on them:

With a single swipe Logan laid the man on the ground with a Taekwondo move. [sic]

... and I'm thinking:




However, aside from the gems, we find out the following:
  • The Mexican "abuelita"/babysitter character sold out the heroine to the bad guys
    (due to bribery and/or threats - ¡Escandaloso!)...  
  • And said bad guys even planted "bugs" in the kids' toys...  
  • The hero finally decides to ditch the SUV (for a station wagon)...
  • And the hero tells the heroine that he wasn't home (three years ago, when she stopped by to tell him she was pregnant - the root source of her anxiety/bitterness) - because he was in a  German hospital... WITH A COMA.  So he didn't really "abandon" her after all - HA!


I might be semi-hooked.  By semi-hooked, I mean that my commute home was quicker and I almost missed my Metro stop (not just because of an incredibly grueling day at work).  And I actually "see myself" finishing this book...




No comments: